A pleasant tasting liquid supplement for children, Kindervital is a unique, balanced herbal tonic that supplies bone- and tissue-building vitamins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium that are important for growing children. Kindervital helps the body with the absorption and use of calcium, which is especially important for developing strong teeth and your child's growing bones. The quality and quantity of bone laid down in childhood will strongly impact bone health later in life. In fact, 90% of bone mass is laid down by the age of 17.
Kindervital contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E. The formula is iron-free, because iron competes directly with calcium for absorption. This delicious liquid supplement is made with carrots, wheat germ, rosehips, watercress, horsetail, nettle and spinach. The formula supports eye health and provides vitamins and antioxidants to promote strong immune function.
Today, most children are not eating as nutritiously as they should. The typical modern diet has become saturated with processed, refined foods stripped of their nutrients with empty calories that contribute to childhood obesity. Kindervital helps ensure that youngsters obtain the nutrients they need for proper growth and overall good health.
Supports normal growth and the formation of tissue, connective tissue and red blood cells
Assists the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and night vision
Helps maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
Helps the body to metabolize nutrients including fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and use of calcium
Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and wound healing
Helps in proper muscle function for children over 9 years old and adults
Calcium is especially important for your child's growing bones and for developing strong teeth
Magnesium assists calcium in building bone strength and ensuring that the body utilizes calcium properly. Needed for over 300 biochemical reactions, magnesium helps with nerve, heart and muscle function
Vitamin A repairs tissue, strengthens vision and aids in bone and teeth formation while supporting mucous membranes and their secretions, including those in the lungs
B Vitamins offer brain food to the rapidly developing brain of a child and promote nervous system function. B vitamins also promote healthy appetite and stimulate muscle growth.
Vitamin C supports the immune system, helps build strong connective tissue and reduces histamines, which are responsible for the uncomfortable symptoms of seasonal issues including watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and itching
Vitamin D is the most crucial vitamin in childhood, because it's needed for proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Due to the increase of pollution and limited sun exposure, vitamin D deficiency is on the rise, posing a threat to healthy bone development.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the Essential Fatty Acids in cell walls, preventing cells from being damaged. It also supports a strong immune response
• Kindervital contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as key minerals which are bound to organic compounds for superior absorption
• Vitamin D is added for proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
• Thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip and other nutritious extracts
• Contains mild digestive herbs to improve absorption and stimulate appetite
• Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives and preservatives
• Tested to guarantee heavy metals and pesticides are well below accepted limits
• All vegetarian liquid formula
• Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
• Certified kosher
• Delicious fruit taste that children love
• The formula is iron-free, because iron competes directly with calcium for absorption
• Made in Germany by Salus
Each 5 ml (1 tsp.) Contains:
Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equiv
Flora - Kindervital Multivitamin for Children 250mL
Product Code: 3082