Allergens: Soy, sesame seeds, wheat, tomato
Calories: 618 kcal
Fat: 25.4 g
Saturated Fats: 4.3 g
Trans Fats: 0
Cholesterol: 0 g
Sodium: 2553 mg
Carbohydrates: 71.9 g
Fibres: 12 g
Sugars: 12.4 g
Protein: 28.9 g
Vitamin A: 31.1 %D.V.
Vitamin C: 75.2 %D.V.
Iron: 35.4 %D.V.
Calcium: 14.2 %D.V.
- High protein dish, great for teenagers, athletes, seniors, and body recovery in general.
- Many studies show that a diet with adequate amount of whole-food soy products can reduce the risk of prostate and breast cancers.
- Fermented noodles are easier to digest because gluten granules were broken down during the fermentation process.
- Sesame oil and celery are anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Goji berries provide vitamin A, while red bell pepper provides vitamin C, these vitamins support bone health together with calcium from soybeans.
- Vitamin C from red pepper help absorption of the iron from the soybeans broth.
- Soy isoflavones can act as antioxidant, and can have anti-inflammatory effect on the body. The isoflavones are both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic in itself. There is no studies that show the evidence to prove that soy isoflavones aggravate cancer or cause gynecomastia.
Bonjour Marketplace - Organic Ramen
- 618 Calories Ramen or green bean glass noodles (gluten-free), sesame & soy soup broth fresh vegetables, goji berries, & nori.