Allergens: Tomatoes, gluten, tree nuts
Calories: 457 kcal
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fats: 3 g
Trans Fats: 0
Cholesterol: 0 g
Sodium: 938 mg
Carbohydrates: 76 g
Fibres: 6 g
Sugars: 9 g
Protein: 11 g
Vitamin A: 35 %D.V.
Vitamin C: 37 %D.V.
Iron: 18 %D.V.
Calcium: 6 %D.V.
- Basmati rice has a low glycemic index (< 55) and gives floral scent to the dish, while acting as the chief source of energy.
- Garlic, onion, and ginger are an antioxidant-packed combination that warms the body, prevents cancer, and promotes metabolism, digestion, and immune system.
- Spices do not just serenade your palette with the sweet aromas, but also promotes digestion, metaboilsm, immune system, and may fight cancer and help with fatigue, stress, and gas problem.
- This dish comes with a lot of nuts and seeds to provide the body with monousaturated fatty acids that are beneficial to the heart and cardiovascular system.
Bonjour Marketplace - Biryani Risotto (Indo-Persian Biryani)
- 457 Calories Saffron basmati & pearled barley mixed in house-made biryani spices, cabbage + raisins, pumpkin seeds, cashew nuts, barberries + sumac, cucumber or zucchini slices